Advertisers most likely pay thousands of dollars to video market on Google’s Video Advertisements or Adbrite’s Video Advertisements. The advertisers have the money so, they waste it. I didn’t start out with that much money because I didn’t have the money to actually market my site. What I did was I thought cheap and I thought in which market can I target that will give me the maximum amount of exposure for my site.
So, how to video market for FREE?
Easy, YouTube.com, that site has millions of users and it is a gold mine for business owners. Whether you want to earn revenue from AdSense ads, selling your products, or selling services you will get visitors guaranteed!
1. Create a video with your logo on it.n
2. Make sure the video contains something that people may have interest in it.
3. Render it in Windows Media Video 9 file (WMV).
4. Go to YouTube.com and sign up for an account.
5. Once you have your account approved, log in to your account.
6. On the top you should see six tabs: Home, Videos, Channels, Groups, Categories, Upload; choose the Upload tab.
7. Fill in all of the requested fields: Title, DescriptioTags, etc. Type an interesting title and put in a brief attractive description. Make sure you choose your tags carefully of what your site is about. For those who don’t know what tags are, tags are words that link videos in a group. If your site was about cars then type in tags for cars that would gain attention such as Nissan 350z and BMW 654Ci. Make sure the tags you choose also describe your site.
8. After filling out all the fields press “Continue”.
9. Upload your video, it may take a while.
10. While your video is uploading, make sure you choose “Public” for publishing your video otherwise no one will be able to see it.
11. After your video is fully uploaded give it about 10 minutes for YouTube’s software to process your video for publishing.
And that’s it. My online revenue went up 400% after I video marketed on YouTube.com So try it, what do you got to lose? Absolutely NOTHING because it’s all free. Think of it as an easy business card for your online business.
Next time you feel as if you’re marketing strategies isn’t going anywhere, think of videos as your window of opportunity.