YouTube is the third most visited website worldwide, only behind Google and Facebook.
This huge site gives individuals the opportunity to watch and upload videos free of charge and if your videos are watched by a certain number of individuals you can also get paid by YouTube and earn money.
In order to start earning money on YouTube you just need to follow these steps:
1) Open a YouTube account for free. You will need to fill out a form with some standard information like name, email, birth date and country.
2) Learn how to upload and tag videos. This is very simple and it shouldn’t take more than a few hours.
3) Upload some videos and promote them. This step is very essential and you will realize why if you keep reading the next steps.
4) Apply as a partner (from the link that says Uploaders & Partners). Once you register to become a YouTube partner your account will go through a review process. They will approve your application to be a partner only if you have uploaded a lot of videos, they will also check how many visitors your videos have received. This is why it is very significant that before you decide to become a partner you upload and promote as many videos as possible.
5) After your account is approved you will start receiving payments for the ads that are clicked by the people that watch your videos.
If you follow these simple 5 steps you will be on your way to earn very good money on YouTube.